Wednesday, June 18, 2014

To Be Unseen

I might not the most beautiful woman in this world, and I am not the perfect woman.


I’m a muslimah, that have plus and minus attitude too. I’m not the kind of woman that you can see easily, not because I am the small one, but I just don’t have that thing. For me being common physically is relieved, but sometimes I just jealous with others, just because “Why I can’t be like her”. I know that I am not an easy going person, cause I have some boundary to be an easy going person.

Someday I wish, I can be a person that gives something useful to people, but I don’t want to be seen, I just want be a usual person. Sometimes being remembered is worth to us, I don’t need any of that stuff, being unseen is easy I though, you can hide as long as you want, you have camouflage power. Like Batman I guess, an unseen person. Another unseen that the most important in our live is Allah.


And one thing that I know, everyone have theirs own role in this planet. However being bad person isn’t a role. Every of us have our “speciality”. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment